2023 Five Points Festival
June 10 – 11, 2023
337 Butler St, Brooklyn, NY
If you’re interested in purchasing tickets and/or getting more info then visit the official site.
The Five Points Festival in NYC is a designer toy and comic convention that showcases the best of designer toys, street art, indie comics, enamel pins and apparel from all over the world under one roof. It also features live painting, craft beer, food trucks, tattooing, workshops and panels. It is curated by Clutter Magazine and presented by Midtown Comics.
The festival started in 2017 at Pier 36 NYC and was named after the historical Five Points neighborhood in Lower Manhattan that was known for its cultural diversity and artistic vibrancy. The festival aims to celebrate the misfits and rebels of the art world and to create a unique marketplace for collectors and fans.
This year, the festival will take place at Brooklyn’s Zero Space on June 10th and 11th.
Some of the highlights include:
- A VIP goodie bag featuring a super exclusive figure only available to VIPs.
- A Paint Fight where ten artists will compete to design the official Five Points Fest 2023 beer can.
- A Designer Toy Awards ceremony that honors the best artists and industry professionals in the field.
- A chance to get a tattoo from some of the top artists or a personalized session.
- A variety of craft beers from Lagunitas Brewing Company and artist-designed cans only available at the event.