2023 Queens County Fair
September 8 – 10, 2023
Queens County Farm Museum
73-50 Little Neck Parkway
Floral Park, New York
Opening Ceremony Event:
Friday, September 8
6:00 – 9:00 pm
Saturday September 9
11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday September 10
11:00 am – 6:00 pm
The 40th annual Queens County Fair is a celebration of all things agricultural, artsy, and fun. The fair will take place on September 8-10, 2023 at the Queens County Farm Museum in Floral Park, NY.
There will be something for everyone at the fair, including:
- A new Amazing Maze Maze, the only corn maze in NYC
- Carnival rides and midway games
- Live music on the main stage
- Family entertainment tent with acrobats, jugglers, and a dance company
- The Mobile Lewis Latimer Lab, a state-of-the-art mobile lab that brings STEAM activities to guests
- Food vendors from all over New York
- A community resource fair
- Pie-eating and corn-husking contests
- Tours of the historic Adriance Farmhouse
- Blue Ribbon Competition entries in six categories
- Face painting, caricatures, and a drawing contest for kids
- A handmade marketplace with artisan demos and make-and-takes
- Sustainability tips from Con Ed
- Books from the Queens Public Library
- Farm animals, including goats, sheep, alpacas, hens, pigs, and steers
- Local gifts and merchandise
TICKETS – Online Tickets Only. Advance tickets recommended.
Opening Ceremony (Friday Night) $40 Adult / $20 Child*
- 1-Day County Fair Pass (Saturday or Sunday) $20 Adult / $15 Child*
- 2-Day Pass (Opening Ceremony + County Fair Single Day, Friday + Saturday) $55 Adult / $30 Child*
- 3-Day Pass (Friday Night Opening Ceremony + Saturday + Sunday) $70 Adult / $40 Child*
*Child tickets for ages 3-12. Free for ages 0-2 years old.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the fair’s events and attractions:
- Friday, September 8: The fair kicks off with an opening ceremony and Motown concert on Friday night. There will be live music, food vendors, and a signature cocktail.
- Saturday, September 9: The fair is open from 11am to 6pm on Saturday. There will be all of the regular fair attractions, plus a pie-eating contest, corn-husking contest, and sack races.
- Sunday, September 10: The fair is open from 11am to 6pm on Sunday. There will be all of the regular fair attractions, plus a Blue Ribbon Awards Ceremony, a family entertainment tent, and a mobile science lab.