Brooklyn’s Largest Street Festival returns!
48th Annual Atlantic Antic™ Festival
Sunday October 1, 2023
12:00 – 6:00 pm
Taking place throughout the neighborhoods of Boerum Hill, Cobble Hill, Brooklyn Heights, and Downtown Brooklyn
Brooklyn, New York- August 29, 2023 – The Atlantic Antic™ Festival presented by Atlantic Avenue Local Development Corporation (AALDC) will be held on Sunday, October 1, 2023, 12-6 pm, rain or shine. Brooklyn’s oldest and largest street festival spans 10 blocks through the heart of Brooklyn, passing through the neighborhoods of Boerum Hill, Cobble Hill, Brooklyn Heights, and Downtown Brooklyn.
For 48 years, Atlantic Avenue businesses and vendors from NYC and beyond have electrified the street with something for everyone including food, clothing, crafts, jewelry, and more. Attendees can stroll the avenue with friends and families to enjoy their favorite foods such as bbq, Asian buns, street corn, crepes, lemonade and fried ice cream!
The Atlantic Antic™ features lots of free entertainment:
- The Atlantic Antic™ is proud to announce that for the first time Prospect Schools will present the popular parenting websites Mommy Poppins & Brooklyn Bridge Parents Fun Zone between Hicks and Henry Streets near the new NYU Langone Health – Cobble Hill Emergency Facility. It will be filled with free family-fun entertainment including a mini squash court, a cardboard maze, freebies, arts & crafts, interactive games, and much more for kids of all ages.
- Nearby, Alloy LLC will sponsor the Bindlestiff Family Cirkus, a big hit in 2021! Come enjoy the jugglers, acrobats and clowns.
- More family fun will be happening in the Weill Cornell Medicine Kids Zone on Boerum Place between Atlantic Avenue and State Street. There will be lots of bouncy houses and face painting. Nearby on Atlantic Avenue, many local schools will introduce themselves. Look for the Brooklyn Nets basketball court, Homage Skateboard Academy, Kids Breaking Foundation and the World Explorers Group. Just some of what you will find there.
- The TF Cornerstone Community Stage located between Third and Fourth Avenues will present an array of diverse entertainment including R&B local musicians, children’s dance performances, drummers, and rock bands.
- Don’t forget to check out the Main Stage at Clinton Street. The Atlantic Antic™ would not be complete without our Middle Eastern musicians and our belly dancers, a tradition for 48 years! Grab a bite at one of the restaurants here and dance to the music!
- Come out and see Kids Rock for Kids, the incredible teen bands from around the country rock out at the corner of Nevins Street!
We want to thank our major sponsors:
- Weill Cornell Medicine Kids Zone-the children centric area will include bouncy houses, face painting, games, and more.
- NYU Langone Health -Festival goers can learn more about the recently opened state-of-the-art Joseph S. and Diane H. Steinberg Ambulatory Care Center at 70 Atlantic Avenue.
- TF Cornerstone Community Stage- Get ready for live entertainment throughout the day including dance, R&B musicians, rock, and pop.
- MetroPlus Health – Chat with the team and get fun swag bags between Smith and Hoyt Streets.
- Maimonides- Plenty of prizes up for grabs at their booth.
- Con Edison- Stop by this returning sponsor’s booth to learn about their electric vehicles!
JOIN US! Celebrate the return of the Annual Atlantic Antic ™ on October 1st. Enjoy the community, cultures, tradition, entertainment and food, all on one street. Atlantic Avenue! Brooklyn’s famous thoroughfare that has it all.
The 48th Annual Atlantic Antic™ sponsors include Weill Cornell Medicine, NYU Langone Health, TF Cornerstone, Alloy LLC, MetroPlus Health, Con Edison, Gramercy Pediatric Dentistry, Voxel Academy, Crunch, The Dermatology Specialists, Lenox Hill Radiology, Brooklyn SolarWorks, NYC Ferry, Dodge YMCA.
This year’s Media Partners include Schneps Media, Park Slope Courier, Caribbean Life, Brooklyn Paper, AM New York Metro, MommyPoppins, Brooklyn Bridge Parents, Brownstoner, New York Family, QNS, BRIC/Brooklyn Free Speech, and Macaroni KID Brooklyn NW.