Fort Totten Independence Day Fireworks Celebration
Tuesday, June 27, 2023
Fort Totten Park, Queens
Admittance begins at 5:00 pm
Music Performances: 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Fireworks: 9:15 pm
Featuring Chicken Head Rocks, Phil Costa and the Something Special Big Band, the 380th Army Band, and DJ Russell Targove
The Bayside Historical Society is hosting their 6th annual Independence Day Celebration at Fort Totten Park on Tuesday, June 27, 2023. The event will feature a free concert and fireworks display by Grucci.
On hand will be food trucks on site with a variety of delicious foods, snacks, and beverages. The event is a non-alcohol event. All bags, coolers, backpacks, etc. will be inspected before entering the park.
The event is rain or shine. In the event of rain, the concert will be moved indoors to the Bayside Historical Society’s Castle.
Here are some additional details about the Independence Day Celebration at Fort Totten Park:
- The event is located at Fort Totten Park, 208 Totten Avenue, Bayside, NY.
- The event is free and open to the public.
- The event is rain or shine.
- Sponsored by Council Member Vickie Paladino and Parker Jewish Institute. Hosted by Bayside Historical Society and the Queens Chamber of Commerce.
- For more information, please visit the Bayside Historical Society website.