GOHAN Fes – Japanese Food Festival in Chelsea
Saturday, July 16, 2022
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Chelsea, 6th Avenue, from 19th to 21st Street
JAPAN Fes, the largest Japanese food festival in the United States, organized by Jforward inc (Headquarters: New York City, President: Dragon Yamamoto), will hold “GOHAN (Japanese rice) Fes” on Saturday, July 16th 2022 in New York City’s Chelsea neighborhood (6 Avenue/19-21st Street). The event will feature six separate restaurant booths, each highlighting the appeal of Japanese rice. In addition, a special stage will be set up for visitor-participation events such as the “mochi pounding” event and the hands-on onigiri (rice ball)-making experience event.
Cuisines at the “GOHAN Fes” include:
- ONIGIRI (rice balls) Tsuna・Ume・Konbu・Salmon / by OMUSUBI GONBEI
- Kind of Sushi hand rolls / by MakiRevo / TabiKase
- MATSURI BENTO / by BentOn
- Chashu bowl / by GO GO Curry
- CHANOMA ONIGIRI (rice balls) and MATCHA CAFE / by OOTOYA
- A5 Wagyu traditional beef bowl / by J-spec Wagyu Dining
Participants can also test their knowledge about Japanese rice-based foods with quiz events on the main stage!