New York Travel Show 2023
January 28 – 29, 2023
Jacob Javits Convention Center
Saturday, January 28: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday, January 29: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
This annual expo which attracts tens of thousands attendees features leading experts in various travel industries including hotels, resorts, spas, cruises and airlines around the world—coming together for two days to share the latest travel news, trends and inspiration for the year ahead.
Also on hand, will be plenty of exhibitors representing travel destinations from countries across the planet. Present will be speakers and cultural demonstrations for all to take in.
The following comes courtesy of the official page:
Thousands of Vacation Options, Up to Date Travel Information and Top Travel Celebrities – All Under One Roof
Ready to travel but not sure where to start? The world of travel is ready for you January 28th and 29th in at the Javits Convention Center.
The New York Travel & Adventure Show is back and ready to give you the tools you need to make your travel decisions for 2023 and beyond.
Explore the hottest destinations and travel providers from around the world that are open for travel now, and meet the experts who are on-hand to:
- Give you the most up to date information and new offerings
- Answer all of your travel related questions on where to go, what to do, how and when to get there
- Help you plan your itinerary based on your needs
For a full list of exhibitors and sponsors, click here.
Learn the Latest Travel Tips and Advice, All Included with Your Ticket
The top names in travel are all ready to teach you how to travel like a pro on 3 on-the-show-floor theaters.
On the Travel Theater, you’ll receive advice from the top travel celebrities:
- Samantha Brown, Emmy Award Winning Host, PBS’s “Samantha Brown’s Places to Love”
- Pauline Frommer, Editorial Director of the Fommer’s Travel Guides and Publisher, Frommers.com
- Peter Greenberg, Emmy Award Winning Investigative Reporter, Producer and CBS News Travel Editor
- Andrew McCarthy, Award Winning Travel Writer, Actor and Director
- Patricia Schultz, NY Times Bestselling Author of “1,000 Places to See Before You Die”
On the Destination Theater, you’ll experience in-depth 30 minute workshops featuring the top locations from around the world, and the experts who represent them. You’ll receive information on where to go, how to get there, what to do and what you can do when you travel there now.
The Savvy Traveler Theater features information from the experts who have been traveling over the past 18 months. Learn how to book the cheapest flights, make the most of private tours and how to navigate a post-pandemic world.
For a full schedule of speakers and content, click here.