THE NEW YORK COFFEE FESTIVAL
Friday, Oct. 7th to Sunday, Oct. 9th 2022
Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street
Early Bird Tickets On Sale Now, Here: www.newyorkcoffeefestival.com/tickets
Returns To The City That Never Sleeps
COFFEE · MUSIC · ART · FOOD · EDUCATION · CHARITY
Near the bottom of this page you’ll find a quick photo gallery from our visit to the 2017 New York Coffee Festival. Also, read about our experience on this page here…
New York, NY – July 7, 2022 – The New York Coffee Festival, New York City’s flagship coffee event, is celebrating its return to the City That Never Sleeps for the first time since 2019. The event will be taking over the Metropolitan Pavilion from October 7th-9th, bringing together the best that New York has to offer in coffee, food, cocktails, live music, art, and more. For more information, please visit: www.newyorkcoffeefestival.com
Coffee beginners and aficionados alike can look forward to unlimited tastings and presentations from over 100 of the most exciting and innovative exhibitors in coffee, tea & more, including: Slayer Espresso Machines, Nguyen Coffee Roasters, Raaka Chocolate, Parlor Coffee, Oatly, Blank Street, Bodum, Rishi Tea, and so many more. The three-day festival will also feature The Lab program with an exciting line-up of interactive demonstrations, educational workshops, talks and tastings, The Coffee Music Project featuring the best acts from NYC and beyond, and The Coffee Art Project showcasing the creativity and talents of emerging and established artists. Other highlights include:
- Coffee Masters NYC, the fast-paced, multi-discipline global barista tournament which has taken place annually at The London, New York and Los Angeles Coffee Festivals since 2015. Judged by a panel of industry figureheads, the fast-paced knockout battle format of Coffee Masters™ sees 16 baristas showcase their skills head-to-head across a broad range of disciplines: Cupping, Brewing, Latte Art, The Order and Signature Drink, plus Espresso Blend for those who successfully make it to the semi-finals.
- Latte Art Live, with the world’s best baristas set to pour magical creations. Expect a series of throw downs, showcases and hands-on workshops at The New York Coffee Festival.he Coffee Cocktail Bar, which will be serving a range of indulgent coffee cocktails.
- The Village, where attendees can discover innovative products, cutting edge brands and exciting new businesses. They’ll be able to meet the personalities behind 2022’s coolest local brands and small businesses, in addition to catching inspiration from awesome technology, next-level coffee brewing equipment, and the freshest micro-roasters.
- The Movie Room, an area showcasing films depicting different aspects of coffee and coffee culture. Our independent short films are brought to you by the Coffee Art Project: Film Edition. The Coffee Art Project is a high profile, international art competition aimed at showcasing the talents of emerging and established artists, with work linked to the theme of coffee and coffee culture.
- The Sensory Experience debuted to roaring success at The New York Coffee Festival in 2017 and now it’s back! The Sensory Experience is a fully immersive sensory maze. After a brief meditation to focus the mind and enhance the olfactory and gustatory connection, sensory leaders will guide you through a series of aromatic and tasting encounters designed to expand perception of flavor.
This year’s event will also be in conjunction with the New York’s Best Barista competition. We’re looking for a barista that is committed to excellence in coffee making and who goes above and beyond to make an impact in their community. New Yorkers will be invited to vote for their local barista and the winner will be announced at The New York Coffee Festival. The winning barista will receive a trip to London, Paris, or Milan, where they will be able to make coffee with top international baristas. Those who vote will be entered for a chance to win tickets to The New York Coffee Festival.
In addition to offering delicious street food, coffee cocktails, live music and coffee-inspired art, 100% of profits are donated to Project Waterfall, partnering with NYC-based charity: water to deliver life-changing water projects in coffee-growing regions. Since 2011, Project Waterfall has raised over $2 million, bringing clean water to more than 60,000 people across seven countries. Find out more about Project Waterfall at projectwaterfall.org and charity: water at charitywater.org.
On this year’s festival, Allegra Group CEO, Jeffrey Young shares, “We’re delighted to be back in New York City! The last three years have been incredibly challenging for the hospitality industry and the coffee world has been no exception. We look forward to sharing this celebration of the vibrant NYC coffee community and showcasing every step from farmers to roasters to all of the wonderful baristas, and everything in between. And all supporting the great cause of Project Waterfall and charity: water!”
Early bird tickets for The New York Coffee Festival are now on sale at: www.newyorkcoffeefestival.com, and are expected to sell out quickly. For coffee connoisseurs and foodies alike, this event is bound to give New Yorkers and global attendees a truly exciting break from the daily grind.
Friday, October 7 – 11:00 am – 6:00 pm | Trade Session
Saturday, October 8 – 9:30 am – 12:30 pm | Morning Session
Saturday, October 8 – 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm | Afternoon Session
Saturday, October 8 – 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm | Late Session
Sunday, October 9 – 9:30 am – 1:00 pm | Morning Session
Sunday, October 9 – 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm | Afternoon Session
For the latest on The New York City Coffee Festival, please visit:
Official Hashtag: #newyorkcoffeefestival, #NYCF, #NYCF22###
ABOUT ALLEGRA GROUP:
Allegra Group Events, the organizer of New York Coffee Festival, is a young, dynamic, and influential branch of the Allegra Group working to produce powerful, interactive events that engage and inspire audiences across the world. If you would like more information about The New York Coffee Festival 2022, please contact Caz Chin: [email protected]
ABOUT PROJECT WATERFALL:
Project Waterfall is the charity of choice for the coffee industry, working to end the water crisis in our lifetime. Since 2011, Project Waterfall has raised over $2 million and changed more than 60,000 lives in coffee-growing communities in Nicaragua, Tanzania, Rwanda, Vietnam, Uganda, Kenya, and Ethiopia.