Urbanspace’s Iconic New York City Holiday Markets Return to Bryant Park, Union Square And Columbus Circle, This Year with Online Shopping Component Kewl Street
Kewl Street is a new online marketplace featuring selections from holiday market vendors
New York City – October 31, 2023 – The holiday spirit is officially back in the heart of the Big Apple as Urbanspace proudly announces the return of its iconic New York City holiday markets. The Holiday Shops by Urbanspace Markets at Bank of America Winter Village are now open, the Union Square Holiday Market welcomes shoppers starting November 16, and the Columbus Circle Holiday Market opens November 28.
The enchanting holiday markets have become a cherished tradition for locals and tourists looking to embrace the magic of the season, and starting this year a bit of that magic goes online. Urbanspace has partnered with a new online marketplace, Kewl Street, to bring the beloved holiday market vendors to consumers across America.
“We’re proud to operate the most popular holiday markets in New York City and, for the first time, bring the shopping experience online,” says Eldon Scott, President of Urbanspace. “Kewl Street showcases the best local vendors from our unrivaled holiday markets. It’s an easy place to purchase unique New York City gifts from anywhere in the country!”
Kewl Street features a curated selection of products from some of the most beloved and talented vendors from each market. This means that whether you’re strolling through Bryant Park or sitting in the cozy corners of your living room, you can still access the unique, artisanal treasures and delectable treats that make New York City’s holiday markets so extraordinary.
At both the physical markets and online, shoppers will find an array of handcrafted gifts from vendor veterans as well as first-timers. A sampling of those include:
The Holiday Shops by Urbanspace Markets at Bank of America Village at Bryant Park (October 27-January 2)
- Truffleist: Truffleist produces handcrafted, small-batch truffle products and brings their customers the highest quality goods to create delicious, unique dishes. After amazing customer feedback, owner and chef Jimmy Kunz started “Cheesesteaks by the Truffleist” to showcase a delicious line of sandwiches and snacks, which are available at the Holiday Shops.
- Pinky Pilots: a New York City-based art studio that sells affordable fine art prints and original art pieces featuring whimsical cat pilots.
- Soap & Paper Factory: a boutique, women-owned brand with a commitment to never using parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals, or testing on animals.
Urbanspace Union Square Holiday Market (November 16-December 24)
- Three Bluebirds Swedish Dishcloths: a family owned and operated local business producing authentic Swedish dishcloths, designed and printed in Connecticut. The dishcloths are eco-friendly, sturdy, hygienic, economical, and versatile.
- Raw Spirit: a female-led, socially conscious fragrance brand born from global travels to places like the Australian outback and Haitian mountains, dedicated to sustainably sourcing unique ingredients from Indigenous and marginalized communities, crafting clean, cruelty-free luxury scents without harmful additives, while championing economic opportunities and celebrating the rich cultures they collaborate with.
- K2 Pearls: a unique and highly sought-after gemstone known for their striking blue and white marbled patterns, resembling the majestic peaks of the K2 mountain.
Urbanspace Columbus Circle Holiday Market (November 28-December 31)
- Gabriella Ceballos: a proud Latina jewelry brand. Gaby’s journey began in vibrant Venezuela and she’s now on a mission to craft sustainable, hypoallergenic jewelry that’s as stylish as it is versatile. The pieces blend timeless elegance with eco-friendliness, resisting tarnish and sweat.
- Patches and Pins: a New York City-based lifestyle brand created by a pretty rad group of designers. Inspired by bright colors and all things fun, the custom designed products aim to support communities, and think our platform as a brand is the best way to use our voices to speak up, and be engaged with what is happening in the world around us. We think EVERYONE should be inspired to be true to themselves and make their voice heard, and we’re here to help with that!
- Hudson Houndstooth: specializing in stylish and functional pet accessories and clothing, Hudson Houndstooth’s pet essentials are handmade in small batches from 100% reclaimed fabrics that would have otherwise gone to a landfill.
Don’t miss the chance to immerse yourself in the delightful world of the Urbanspace New York City holiday markets this year, or to explore the convenience of Kewl Street. This holiday season, the magic is just a click away! For more information about the Urbanspace Holiday Markets and Kewl Street please visit www.kewlstreet.com.
About Urbanspace Markets:
Urbanspace develops immersive public markets which connect consumers with creative local food and retail brands. The market maker works in the ever-larger gap left by national chains and delivery-only brands by offering authenticity and experience. Each place is purposefully designed for local community building, brought to life by local entrepreneurs. What began at London’s Camden Lock in the 1970’s as a weekend market, has evolved into the leading operator of food halls and pop-up markets in New York City. Learn more about the pop up markets at urbanspacemarkets.com or follow us at @urbanspacemarkets.
About Kewl Street:
Kewl Street is an innovative online marketplace where users can discover the extraordinary in their community, find meaningful connections with local vendors and products, and experience the genuine warmth and creativity that makes market visits truly special. Learn more about the online marketplace at www.kewlstreet.com or follow us at @kewl_street.